JOB VACANCY | JOB COACH
Amsterdam | minimum 20 uur | competitive salary
We are looking for a Job Coach who can guide our participants towards a paid job, education, or internship with empathy and determination. The individuals we support are eager to work, so as our Job Coach, you can truly make a difference.
WHO ARE WE
Refugee Company, we believe in the power of a personalized approach. As a foundation, we assist people with refugee backgrounds in becoming economically independent and self-sufficient by finding employment, paid or voluntary. Based in Amsterdam, Arnhem, and Utrecht, we have already supported over 1000 people and built a community.
You will work at our new location on Oosterdok Island in Amsterdam, where we will open our new restaurant A Beautiful Mess in April. Our participants undergo a 6-month vocational training program in our restaurant, after which we support them in finding employment.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- You have a positive attitude, good intuition, and people skills.
- You have in-depth knowledge of the labor market in Amsterdam.
- You have experience in job placement and are a proven networker.
- You are administratively strong and able to translate needs into action.
- You have a hands-on mentality and a problem-solving attitude.
- Conducting interviews with participants to assess their qualities, needs, and skills.
- You will closely collaborate with our re-start coaches.
- Effectively mediating between participants and employers or educational institutions, and initiating internships, training, or jobs.
- Building a diverse network of organizations and companies quickly and effectively, focused on opportunities for our participants.
- Preparing participants for job interviews and supporting them in their onboarding process with employers.
- Monitoring workplace integration, addressing challenges, and promoting harmonious work relationships.
- Maintaining contact with employers and ensuring objectives are met.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A unique and international work environment.
- The opportunity to make a direct impact.
- Room for personal and professional growth.
- A part-time position for 20 hours per week, which may later be extended to 32 hours per week.
- A dynamic and ambitious team.
- A competitive salary in accordance with the Welfare Collective Labor Agreement (CAO Welzijn) with pension accrual.
Is this what you’re looking for? Apply by March 4, 2024, by sending your CV and a brief cover letter to email@example.com
For questions or direct applications, you can also contact Marieke Aarts via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org